Skip the bad novelty gift that will end up in the charity bin and make a beeline for something they’ll actually love – and use.
Here, we’ve rounded up 12 no-fail Kris Kringle ideas - all for under $26.
1. 2019 Desk calendar, $19.95 Kikki-K.
With gold foil details and hand-drawn illustrations, this desk calendar will look gorgeous at home and work.
2. Happy Socks holiday socks, $16.95, Myer.
Socks are a perfectly acceptable Kris Kringle if they're quality Swedish designs with a cheery Christmas theme.
3. Jackery Mini 3350mAh Powerbank in orange, $19.50, JBHiFi.
A pocket-size convenience for tech heads and avid phone users alike. They can replenish their batteries on the go.
4. Mecca Cosmetica The Sparkler cracker, $22, Mecca Cosmetica.
Beauty addicts will love this quality primer that’s just the thing for the party season.
5. Gentleman's Hardware credit card tool, $19.95, Myer.
The perfect gift for that hard-to-buy-for person.
6. Speckled porcelain travel cup, $19.95, Kikki K.
What's not to love about a handy keep cup in a terrazzo-inspired design.
7. Sydney Romantics Pirate Sauce, $20, Incu.
Hot sauce in a hot minimalist bottle, created by a hot Sydney collaboration.
8. Cubebot micro in natural beech, $14.95, MCA Store.
A playful puzzle, sculpture and toy in one – the perfect desktop companion.
9. Little Feminist playing cards, $24.95, Booktopia.
If you’re after a novelty gift that’s totally unexpected, look no further than this set of playing cards featuring famous feminists including Frida Kahlo, Rosa Parks and Billie Jean King.
10. Cider Picks gift set, $26, BWS.
Nail the office Kris Kringle with this guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
11. Sephora Collection mini cream lip stain lipstick set, $20, Sephora.
A gorgeous gift set with Sephora's best-selling Cream Lip Stain in four different shades.
12. Williams Sonoma gold monogram double old-fashioned glasses, now $12, Williams Sonoma.
Give your Kris Kringle a personalised touch with a handsome monogrammed glass.
You might also like: