• 3⁄4 cup coconut cream
• 1⁄4 cup Jimmy's saté sauce
• 1⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1⁄2 cup sweet chilli sauce
• 200g udon noodle
• 1 Tbsp peanut oil
• 400g pork loin medallions, sliced into thin strips
• 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
• 1 bunch snake beans, cut into 5cm lengths
• 1 carrot, halved, sliced diagonally
• 1 bunch bok choy, leaves separated, stalks sliced
• 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
• 1⁄3 cup roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
• Long red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve
Combine coconut cream, saté sauce, peanut butter and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
Submerge noodles in a large bowl of boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Drain.
Heat wok over a high heat. Add 2 tsp of the oil, swirling pan to coat. Stir-fry pork, in 3 batches, for 2 minutes or until browned and almost cooked. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add remaining oil, swirling pan to coat. Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute or until starting to soften. Add beans, carrot and bok choy stalks, stir-frying for 1 minute or until almost tender.
Add noodles, stir-frying for 1 minute. Add coconut cream mixture and pork, along with bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in coriander and peanuts and serve topped with chilli.