• Coles Finest Free Range Pork Loin Roast (about 1.8kg)
• 2 tsp Coles Olive Oil, plus extra, to grease
• 3 tsp sea-salt akes
• 2 tsp Coles dried Italian Herbs
• Gravox Roast Pork Flavoured
• Liquid Gravy 165g, to serve
• Coles Apple Sauce 375g, to serve
Remove pork from packaging and air dry, uncovered on plate in fridge for at least 8 hours.
Preheat oven to 240°C. Grease a large roasting pan. Put salt and herbs in a small bowl, mixing to combine. Rub oil all over pork skin, then rub salt mixture over skin.
Put pork in prepared pan and roast for 30 minutes or until skin has blistered and crackled. Reduce oven to 180°C and roast for a further 30 minutes. Rotate pan and roast for a further 30 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Serve pork with gravy and apple sauce on the side.