• 2 pita bread rounds
• 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
• 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 very thinly sliced red onion
• 100g thinly sliced button mushrooms
• 2 shredded cooked chicken breasts
• 1 extra cup mozzarella cheese
• Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
• Baby basil leaves to top pizza with
1. Preheat oven to 250°C.
2. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
3. Put a round of pita bread on each tray and spread 1⁄4 cup BBQ sauce on each round.
4. Divide and distribute between rounds 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, 1 very thinly sliced red onion, 100g thinly sliced button mushrooms and 2 shredded cooked chicken breasts.
5. Top with an extra 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bread is golden and crisp.
7. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and top with baby basil leaves.
8. Serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce on the side.