* Cooking oil spray, to grease
* 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 1 brown onion, finely chopped
* 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
* Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
* 400g pork mince
* 400g beef mince
* 2 eggs
* 1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
* ¼ cup oregano leaves, roughly chopped
* 250g haloumi, finely diced
* 100g pistachios
* 2 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 12 x 22cm loaf tin with cooking oil spray. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in cinnamon and chilli, then season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes.
Put cooled onion mixture, minces, eggs and breadcrumbs in the large bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in oregano, haloumi and ½ of the pistachios.
Spoon mixture into prepared tin and flatten with the back of a spoon. Cover tin completely with baking paper, followed by foil, then bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
Preheat oven grill to high. Remove paper and foil from tin and put meatloaf on an oven tray. Put remaining pistachios on top, then pour over pomegranate molasses. Grill for 5 minutes or until top is glazed, keeping a close eye so pistachios do not burn.
Remove from grill and rest briefly before slicing. Serve hot or cold.