We know that the best way to add a little luxe to your bathroom is with a statement freestanding bathtub. Choosing a clawfoot bathtub takes things to the next level - its innate ability to cross decorating styles from vintage to modern, classic to contemporary elevates a space with organic curves and a timeless silhouette.
Things are about to go next level in the bathroom, however, with the release of the ‘Oliver’ cast iron clawfoot bath by Australian brand Highgrove Bathrooms. We can't think of a better excuse to celebrate bathtime - perhaps with a little bathtub gin!
It’s not just a pretty face either. Here are five reasons you need to buy one:
1. It also comes in three colours – Black, White and Blush
2. You can choose the colour of the feet, from Matte Black, Gloss White, Matte Blush, Chrome and Gold
3. It’s made from thick, quality materials that possess better heat retention than standard acrylic tubs
4. There’s a reason this bath still tops the list of interior designers and bathroom aficionados – they’re SO comfortable to soak in!
5. It’s made from 80% recycled materials – amazing!
The best bit? It’s affordable. Available in two sizes: 1525mm $1,580 and 1675mm $1,680 - which we think is an approachable price to make a show-stopping statement.
Visit Highgrove Bathrooms for more information.
You might also like: