• Cook 250g 100% durum wheat pappardelle pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following pack instructions until al dente.
• Drain well and return to pan, off the heat.
• Add 300g chopped marinated grilled eggplant, 125g ricotta, 200g sliced and chopped salami, 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, finely grated zest of 1 lemon and 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
• Toss well to combine and season with salt and pepper.
• Put in a serving bowl and top with extra ricotta and lemon cheeks.