Bliss out on blossom’s with our bloomin’ beautiful October issue! Bake a slice of spring with our fruit salad cheesecake slice from the cover and try our five different platters of plenty to share! We’ve got pages of deco inspiration for a happy makeover, cross stitch creations to sew your way through spring and plenty of faux and fabulous flower arrangements to fill your home.
Also in this issue:
- Glamp, camp, caravan and cocktails!
- Lush and lovely lawns
- Finger crochet
Make our gooey and cheesy Tomato Dip from our antipasto platter, with all the elements of amazing!
Cheesy Italian Mozzarella And Tomato Dip
Preparation time 5 mins
Cooking time 15 mins
- ½ cup canned finely chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 4 cup basil leaves, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 180g tub baby bocconcini, drained
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced (200C conventional)
- Combine tomatoes, paste, basil, oil and herbs in a large bowl
- Stir in bocconcini
- Transfer to two 1-cup capacity wide, shallow baking dishes. Bake for 15 minutes
- Garnish with extra basil leave and serve hot’