With Father’s Day fast approaching, it’s time to start thinking of amazing ways to show the dad in your life that they are awesome! On Sunday the 2nd of September (mark your diaries), Dad’s across Australia will be celebrating their appreciation day with BBQ’s, beers and a little DIY love. Instead of scrambling last minute for the perfect gift only to end up buying him a pair of socks (again), plan early and take our advice on some killer DIY gift ideas.
Here are our top nine picks for any budget.
1. To keep dad prepared for any odd job STP 134 Piece 1/4" & 1/2" Drive Metric/Imperial Socket And Spanner Set is perfect!
2. For the dad that loves his workstation, why not get him the Ryobi One+ 18V 4 Piece Kit?
3. If you really want to knock Dad’s socks off, buy him a new pressure cleaner like the Gerni Classic 125.5 Titan.
4. DIY Dad’s love making noise. Upgrade his kit with the Tactix Bluetooth Earmuffs.
5. If your Dad’s pride and joy is his BBQ then Matador BBQ Black Non-stick 3 Piece Tool Set is a great gift idea.
6. Show Dad you love him with the Karcher 1200W 20L Wet and Dry Corded Vacuum
7. If projects are your dad’s thing, then this Trojan 40 Piece Stubby Set will be a welcome addition to their garage.
8. For the dad who loves to garden, The Naturallife 59 x 39 x 92cm 2 Tier Greenhouse is a thoughtful gesture.
9. For the dad who loves an outdoor adventure, the Esky 16 Can Soft Cooler will keep his drinks cold and his thirst quenched.