• 1 cup mixed rice (tricolour or SunRice Mountain Blend)
• 2 cucumbers, seeded, diced
• ½ red capsicum, diced
• ½ green capsicum, diced
• ½ yellow capsicum, diced
• 1 red onion, finely sliced
• ½ cup fresh coconut flesh, diced
• 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• ¼ cup raisins, chopped
• ½ cup pecans, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 2 tsp honey
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper, to season
Put rice and 1L water in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain well and set aside in a large bowl to cool.
Add cucumber, capsicum, onion, coconut, celery, tomato, raisins and pecans then toss well. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Mix garlic, vinegar, honey and oil in a medium bowl, then season. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve.