• 1⁄3 cup massaman curry paste
• 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
• 1.5kg easy-carve lamb leg
• 800g chat potatoes
• 6 finger eggplants, halved
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• Mint and coriander leaves, to scatter
• Roughly chopped roasted peanuts, to scatter
• Sliced cucumber and mango chutney, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine curry and tomato pastes in a small bowl. Rub mixture over lamb then put in a large roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
Put potatoes and eggplant in a large bowl. Add oil and toss well to coat vegetables. Season, then add to pan. Roast for a further 50 minutes for medium, 1 hour for well done.
Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 15 minutes. Scatter mint, coriander and peanuts and serve with cucumber and chutney on the side.