· 16 chicken thighs
· 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
· 2 lemons, sliced into thin wedges
· Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
· 500g risoni
· ½ cup finely chopped flat-leafparsley leaves
· ½ cup finely chopped tarragon
· Extra 1 Tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 200ºC. Arrange chicken and garlic in a large roasting pan. Squeeze the juice from lemon wedges over chicken, then arrange wedges around chicken. Season. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook risoni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Transfer chicken and lemon wedges to a plate, leaving pan juices in roasting pan. Squeeze garlic from cloves into pan juices and mix well. Stir in risoni and herbs.
Spoon risoni mixture over a large serving platter and top with chicken, lemon and extra parsley. Serve.