You’ve thought of everything for the big day: presents bought, menu planned, and drinks sorted. Everything except... the table centrepiece. No need to panic, the solution can be found in your cupboards and in the garden.
You will need:
- Pillar candleholder
- Two everyday bowls (large and medium size)
How to creative your festive centrepiece
1. Centre the candleholder in the large bowl, securing it with mounting putty such as Blu-Tack.
2. Arrange pre-soaked green floral foam around the candleholder. Then, working your way around the bowl, poke greenery such as conifer sprigs and a variety of ferns into the foam. Start with greenery around the circumference of the bowl, allowing it to spill over the edge, then fill inwards toward the candleholder.
3. Fill gaps, here and there, with pine and leucadendron cones plus artificial berries. These fillers act as accents.
4. Cut floral foam to fit inside the medium bowl then fill it with greenery and accents as before, aiming for a very slight dome-shaped arrangement. Centre the bowl onto the candleholder with mounting putty. Once
This arrangement is so versatile, you can recreate it for any occasion, adding your favourite flowers. Try blooms such as carnations, roses and ranunculus.
Simple and so effective!
You might also like: