Follow Steps 1-8, skipping Step 6 of the Classic berries and cream Swiss roll recipe.
• Put 1½ cups icing sugar mixture, 2 Tbsp Dutch cocoa, 20g butter and ¼ cup milk in a medium heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.
• Stir for 4 minutes or until icing is smooth and runny.
• Remove from heat and spoon over sponge roll, spreading to coat top and sides but leaving ends uncovered (you won’t need to use all of the chocolate icing).
• Scatter over 1 cup shredded coconut, then set aside in a cool place for 30 minutes to allow topping to set.
• Top with fresh raspberries and serve immediately with remaining cream on the side.
We used a 32 x 24cm Swiss roll tin but before you head out to buy one, check what you already have. The recipes will also work in a 30 x 24cm lamington tin and a 31 x 23cm tin.