Wow your guests and transform the much-loved Spanish sangria into frozen pop tails - complete with fresh fruit – just like you’d see in jugs of punch!
preparation time 15 mins plus overnight freezing
cooking time NIL
- 350ml red wine
- 350ml lemonade
- 40ml brandy
- Thin strips of zest from 1 orange
- ½ green apple, thinly sliced, cut into wedges
- 6 strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
- Combine wine, lemonade and brandy in a large jug.
- Divide zest, apple and strawberries among the holes of two 4-hole 120ml capacity ice block popsicle moulds. Top with wine mixture. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into each mould. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Serve.
For more quick and easy recipes to serve up this summer, grab your copy of Better Homes and Gardens January in store or buy online today!