Enjoy a summer of entertaining with pages of inspiration for fruity cocktails, delicious feasts, tropical table settings, outdoor entertaining and fun DIY projects! Plus, you can entertain at scale without slaving away and missing all the fun with our fab cheats menu! It turns store bought goodies into look-at-me party food - perfect for entertaining.
Wow your guests and transform the much-loved Spanish sangria into frozen pop tails - complete with fresh fruit – just like you’d see in jugs of punch!
preparation time 15 mins plus overnight freezing
cooking time NIL
- 350ml red wine
- 350ml lemonade
- 40ml brandy
- Thin strips of zest from 1 orange
- ½ green apple, thinly sliced, cut into wedges
- 6 strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
- Combine wine, lemonade and brandy in a large jug.
- Divide zest, apple and strawberries among the holes of two 4-hole 120ml capacity ice block popsicle moulds. Top with wine mixture. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into each mould. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Serve.
For more quick and easy recipes to serve up this summer, grab your copy of Better Homes and Gardens January in store or buy online today!