QUICK AND EASY THAI BEEF SALAD
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 600 g lean beef stir-fry strips
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tsp fresh coriander herb paste
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup small basil leaves
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 300g packet mixed baby leaf salad mix
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick wok over high heat, add beef, chilli, fish sauce and herb paste and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the beef is cooked to taste.
- Remove the wok from the heat, add basil and onion and toss together well.
- Combine salad mix and sprouts in a bowl. Divide among plates and top with the beef mixture. Serve with the lime wedges.
For more delicious recipes, pick up a copy of our February issue, on sale in selected newsagents and supermarkets or buy online here today!