Ikea's latest product could cut hundreds off your electricity bill.
The Swedish retailer has announced they will be selling solar power systems and home battery packs in the UK.
IKEA said in a statement: "IKEA has teamed up with leading solar firm Solarcentury to launch a new Solar Battery Storage solution to help homeowners make huge savings on their electricity bills, as well as increasing the rate at which they can reap the benefits from their solar investment."
"Designed to work alongside existing Solar Panels or as part of a brand new combined home Solar Panel and Battery Storage system, the new offering will make it much easier for homeowners to save on their electricity bills by enabling them to use more of the electricity that is generated by their solar panels."
Typically, UK residents use about 40 per cent of the electricity generated from a solar panel, the remaining 60 per cent is sent back to the National Grid. Adding Solar Battery Storage means the extra electricity can be stored for later use in homes.
"The result: homeowners see their savings doubled and their electricity bills cut by up to 70 per cent," IKEA claims.
Hege Saebjornsen, Country Sustainability Manager, IKEA UK & Ireland said: "At IKEA we’re always looking for ways to help customers take positive actions at home for both the environment and their wallets.
"We know that our customers want to live more sustainably and together with Solarcentury we will help them to get more value from their solar panels and do just that."
While there's no word on whether IKEA in Australia will be following suit - we hope they do.