How to reheat chips in the microwave
- Place your chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover the dish with a damp paper towel to help retain moisture.
- Microwave the chips in bursts of 30 seconds to ensure they don't overcook and become too soft.
- Remove the dish from the microwave and let the chips cool for a few minutes before serving.
How to reheat chips in the air-fryer
- Place the chips in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook the chips for five minutes, or until they are hot and crispy. Hit pause on your air-fryer and shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and let the chips cool for a few minutes.
- If you want to add some extra flavour, sprinkle them with some salt before serving.
You might also like