...or a Drinkwell pet fountain for a free-falling stream.
3. Make sure your pooch has shade in the yard like with this sheltered dog bed. Better yet, keep them indoors to enjoy your aircon.
4. For a cool snack, ice blocks with beef or vegie stock are a treat!
5. Throw a beach or pool pawty. But remember, dogs aren't natural-born swimmers, so stay safety alert, from using a dog life-jacket to watching for strong ocean currents.
8. Talk to your vet about sunscreens to protect their skin. Try Dr Zoo's Natural Zinc-Free Sun Cream.
9. Never leave dogs unattended in a car. They can die in six minutes!
You might also like: