How to get crispy skin on a fillet of fish
- Using a paper towel, lightly pat your fillet to absorb any moisture from the skin.
- Cut a piece of baking paper that's double the size of the piece of fish. Choose a pan that's large enough for the piece of baking paper and add a tablespoon of oil.
- As the oil begins to heat up, coat both sides of the baking paper in oil. Then lay the piece of fish in the sheet of paper skin side down. Season fish.
- After a few minutes, using a spatula carefully flip the fish and you'll have perfect crispy skin. Cook for a further minute or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve the fish skin side up with your favourite sides.
If you're worried that the baking paper will stick to your pan, the oil acts as a barrier between the pan and your fish. Try it today and you'll no longer have to worry about how to successfully scrub salmon off your pan. It's truly a game-changer!
You might also like