- 1/2 part (cup if easier) Lemon juice
- 1 part (cup if easier) olive oil
1. Mix together
2. Use a clean cloth to rub a small amount of the polish into your furniture.
3. Wipe dry with another cloth.
- Benefits of Using Homemade Furniture Polish:
- Inexpensive: You can make polish with ingredients you may already have on hand, especially if you have a lemon tree growing in your backyard!
- Chemical-free: These recipes use nature's own cleaning chemicals that are, often found in salad dressing!
- No fragrances to irritate allergies: The cheap scents used in commercial furniture polish can trigger allergies in many people, or even in your pets. Instead of stinky fake perfumes, you'll enjoy the clean scent of lemon.
- Environmentally-friendly: You won't have any aerosol cans dispersing propellant and needing disposal. You can mix these up fresh in a bowl or use your own spray bottle.
- Shake before each use to recombine ingredients.