• Preheat oven to 200°C.
• Dice 600g boneless skinless salmon fillets into 3cm pieces and arrange on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
• Add 1 thinly sliced red onion and ¼ cup of a 260g Lee Kum Kee Stir-Fry Essentials Asian Hoisin sauce and toss to coat.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
• Meanwhile, heat remaining Asian stir-fry hoisin sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat with ¹⁄³ cup water and stir until hot.
• Set aside keeping warm.
• Cook 4 halved bok choy in boiling water for 1 minute or until just tender.
• Drain well. Serve salmon and bok choy on a bed of steamed rice drizzled with the hot hoisin sauce.
• Scatter with coriander, Thai basil leaves, micro herbs, sliced red chilli and toasted sesame seeds.