• Cooking oil spray, for greasing
• 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
• 1/4 tsp sea-salt flakes
• 50g butter, chopped,chilled
• 170ml milk
• 1/4 cup pizza paste
• 1/4 cup green shallots, finely sliced
• 3 pineapple slices in natural juice, drained very well on paper towel, finely chopped
• 50g thinly sliced ham, chopped
• 1/4 cup shredded tasty cheese
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 25 x 16cm slice tin with cooking oil spray and line with baking paper.
Put flour, salt and butter in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add milk and pulse several times until a rough, loose dough forms.
Turn out dough onto a clean work surface and shape into a ball. Roll out between 2 sheets of baking paper to form a 25 x 35cm rectangle. Remove top sheet of baking paper and discard. Spread pizza paste over dough rectangle, leaving a 1cm border around edge.
Put shallot, pineapple, ham and cheese in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Scatter evenly over pizza base. Starting from 1 long side, roll up firmly to form a log, using baking paper on base to help you.
Discard paper. Cut log into 12 even slices and arrange flat, side-by-side in tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes, then serve scrolls warm.