Bored with the look of your courtyard? Why not paint the walls in subtle colours and highlight with greenery. Here, staghorn ferns, weeping rhipsalis, bamboo and fishtail palms provide interesting textures.
Coming in panel form, this system can be as large or as small as you want. Plants grow in individual pots, which can be linked up to an irrigation system so it’s easy to look after.
A modular planting system, Gro-Wall comes in panels into which plant pots are slotted. It’s structurally strong, easy to plant up and self-watering.
Plants you'll love...
• Rhipsalis sp.
• Fishtail palm (Caryota mitis)
• Staghorn (Platycerium sp.)
• Paper reed (Cyperus papyrus)
• Bromeliad (Vriesea hieroglyphica)
• Tiger grass (Thysanolaena maxima)
• Slender weavers bamboo
(Bambusa textilis gracilis)