• ½ cup mint leaves
• ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
• 2 green shallots, finely sliced
• 1 green chilli, seeded, finely sliced
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• ½ cup hummus
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
Put mint, parsley, shallot, chilli, oil and 2 Tbsp water in the small bowl of a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
Add hummus and pulse again until just combined. Season.
Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can make this a day in advance.