• 200g chat potatoes, skin on, cut into 3cm-thick slices
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1⁄4 cup green curry paste
• 400ml can coconut milk
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 Tbsp fish sauce
• 1⁄2 tsp caster sugar
• 3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
• 600g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut into thin strips
• 100g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
• 1⁄4 cup Thai basil leaves, plus extra, to garnish
• 200g cooked jasmine rice and lime wedges, to serve
Put potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water over a high heat and boil for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add curry paste, stirring for 2 minutes or until aromatic.
Add coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Add beans and cook for a further 3 minutes. Return potatoes, then remove from heat and stir through Thai basil.
Put curry in 4 serving bowls. Garnish with basil. Serve with rice and lime wedges on the side.