* 1 baguette, halved
* lengthways, cut into 4
* ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, halved
* 4 eschalots, thickly sliced
* ½ bunch thyme, finely chopped
* ¼ tsp celery seeds
* ¾ cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
* ¾ cup manzanilla olives, pitted and halved
* 2 Lebanese cucumbers,
* peeled, halved, deseeded, cut into fine wedges
* 1 cup green beans, sliced lengthways
* Juice of 1 lemon
* Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
* 2 Tbsp tahini
* 2 Tbsp sour cream
Preheat a barbecue grill to high or a chargrill pan over a high heat. Drizzle cut side of bread with ½ of the olive oil and grill, cut-side down, until lightly charred. Rub thoroughly with garlic.
Heat remaining oil in a medium frying pan over a low heat and add eschalot. Cook for 3 minutes or until lightly softened. Add thyme, celery seeds and olives, then cook for a further 3 minutes. Add cucumber and cook briefly until softened. Stir in beans and lemon juice, then season.
Spoon olive mixture on toasts. Mix tahini and sour cream together in a small bowl. Spoon over toasts, then sprinkle with pepper to serve.