This winter, get all things Nutella for FREE from a food truck (that looks just like a giant toaster), which will be making its way up the NSW coast.
The ‘Nutella Road Trip’ is back by popular demand, and it’s making 12 pit stops on its journey between Sydney and the Sunshine Coast later this month.
Six of their new dessert items will be up for grabs, including the wacky waffle, chunky granola and sweet and salty mash (all including Nutella.)
Make sure you’re at one of these spots to get the gooey deliciousness of our favourite hazelnut spread:
- Sydney, Henry Deane Plaza, Thursday 22 June, 7:30 – 10:30am
- Manly, Manly Wharf, Friday 23 June, 7:00 – 10:00am
- Penrith, Tench Reserve, Saturday 24 June, 8:00 – 11:00am
- Central Coast, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Sunday 25 June, 10:00 – 12:00pm
- Newcastle, Wheeler Place, Monday 26 June, 8:00 – 11:00am
- Port Macquarie, Hay Street Forecourt, Wednesday 28 June, 7:00 – 10:00am
- Coffs Harbour, Big Banana Carpark, Thursday 29 June, 9:00 – 12:00pm
- Northern Rivers, Lennox Head Forecourt, Friday 30 June, 7:00 – 10:00am
- Byron Bay, Bryon Bay Services Club, Saturday 1 July, 8:00 – 11:00am
- Gold Coast, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Sunday 2 July, 9:00 – 12:00pm
- Brisbane, Reddacliff Place, Monday 3 July, 8:00 – 11:00am
- Sunshine Coast, Alexandra Headland SLSC, Wednesday 5 July, 7:00 – 10:00am