1. Kids Advent calendar, $69, Koko Black
Handcrafted with 100% natural ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives this the perfect pick for those with little ones in the family. With cute penguin characters on the chocolate, it will definitely light up little faces with festive joy.
2. Bonne Maman Advent calendar, $95, Amazon
Enjoy 23 unique flavoured mini Bonne Maman conserves – along with two special surprises – in this delicious calendar. Whether its waffles or pancakes, the little jars of jam will add a sweet touch to any breakfast leading up to Christmas.
3. Hot chocolate Advent calendar, $75.50, Etsy
Get cosy this festive season with a Belgian hot chocolate Advent calendar. Flavours include salted caramel, cinnamon, ginger and marshmallow and are all made from 65 per cent dark chocolate.
4. Fairy floss Advent calendar, $129.99, Fluffy Crunch
Bring out your inner child this Christmas with a fairy floss Advent calendar. This Aussie brand has taken the carnival snack to a whole new level with 25 tubs of different flavours to enjoy.
5. Cadbury Santa's workshop Advent calendar, $20, Woolworths
With a variety of everyone's favourite chocolates from Cadbury, this is a great one for a family. The choccies include: Crunchie, Boost, Freddo's, Dream and Cadbury Dairy Milk mini bars.
6. 12 days of Christmas Advent calendar, $200, 14 days of cheese
We all know someone who's a sucker for a good cheese board. With a selection of 12 local and international cheeses and 4 accompaniments, all we can say is yum!
7. 24 reasons to smile teabag or loose leaf Advent calendar, $45 each, T2
8. Lindt teddy Advent calendar, $20, Woolworths
Does it get any cuter than counting down to Christmas morning with chocolate teddies? We don't think so. Get your hands on Lindt's teddy advent calendar and get snacking!
9. Advent Calendar Holder, $24.50, Filling pack, $25.50, Haigh's Chocolates
In a gorgeous green fabric, this Christmas-tree shaped advent calendar will look stunning over a fireplace in line with your Christmas stockings. The filling pack has a mix of milk and dark chocolate squares, making it a great one for the whole family to countdown with.
10. Kinder Advent Calendar, $12.99, Myer
This calendar is a chocoholic's must-have. With 24 individually wrapped chocolate treats, Kinder your way to Christmas day.
11. Nespresso x Johanna Ortiz Advent Calendar Vertuo, $38, Nespresso
For those who start the day with a coffee, Nespresso's advent calendar will have you counting down Christmas from the morning. The stylish calendar includes 23 capsules and a surprise gift on Christmas eve.
You may also like