Summer holidays may be over but we’re keeping the good vibes coming with Family Circle Autumn! Eat outside with our alfresco menu and have plenty of lazy Sundays with our sizzling roasts.
Plus, now you can relax during the week with our midweek dinner’s – we’ve got 30 meals made in 30 minutes! Not to mention pages of craft – quilts, knits, paper peonies and some very special Easter Bunnies. On sale now.
START TO FINISH 20 mins SERVES 2
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 sliced red capsicum
- 1/2 tsp mild Mexican chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 225g halloumi
- 4 small soft tortillas
- 2 handfulls baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Handful chopped coriander leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat.
- Fry red onion, halved and sliced, and sliced red capsicum until softened and starting to brown at the edges.
- Add mild Mexican chilli powder, garlic salt and ground cumin, and toss, cooking for a couple of minutes. Scoop out of pan into a bowl and wipe the pan clean.
- Cut halloumi into slim, finger-shaped pieces.
- Put in the hot pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden. Add veg back to the pan and toss everything together.
- Serve in tortillas with baby spinach leaves, sour cream and a coriander leaves.
For more delicious recipes to make your summer last, grab a copy of Family Circle Autumn in store or buy online today!