Transform your home for Easter with these beautiful decorating ideas. We've rounded up 10 of our favourite looks.
1. Adorn a mantle with a pretty Easter wreath and a cluster of bunnies.
2. Set a woodland theme with a mossy green bunny on a wood slice board. Make a nest with fresh branches and Easter eggs.
3. Pop some faux pussy willow in a vase and hang painted eggs for an easy Easter tree.
4. Blue and yellow gingham creates a fresh look in this table setting. A tiny flower pot doubles as a sweet decoration and place card.
6. Create a super-sweet scene with Easter bunting and white ceramic bunnies.
7. A piece of floral wrapping paper sets the scene in this table setting. Add coloured plates and matching mugs to complete the look.
8. A tiered rabbit plate stand makes an eye-catching centrepiece for this Easter table.
9. Set a rustic Easter table by combining natural materials and colours with trails of greenery. Dot the table with small candles for a warm glow.
10. Florals and bunnies make a pretty combination for Easter. Just add eggs.