- Set out the timber offcuts to protect the table from damage while drilling then place the tile on them.
- On the tile, measure and mark 40mm from the ends and apply strips of masking tape inside the marks.
- From the sides, measure 50mm and mark the centre of the tape with the pen.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the packaging screws from the handles, then centre the handles over the marks to double-check the holes are positioned accurately.
- Use a 4mm tile bit to make the holes, drilling for a couple of seconds and stopping, then repeat, stopping regularly to ensure the bit doesn’t become too hot.
- Remove the tape and turn the tile over to check and mark the length of the screws through the tile.
- In one hand, hold the screw horizontally with the adjustable wrench and, in the other hand, hold the combination pliers, grab onto the screw near the mark and pull downwards to snap the shaft.
- Thread the screws through the back of the tile, position and the handles on the front then use a screwdriver to tighten them.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the glides to centre them over the screws underneath the tray.
- Avoid getting the feet wet while cleaning the tray with warm soapy water and rinsing well
before using it to serve.