• Cooking oil spray, to grease
• 375g dark chocolate melts
• 395g can sweetened condensed milk
• ½ cup icing sugar, sifted
• ¼ cup glacé cherries, finely chopped
• ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
• ¾ cup pistachios, finely chopped
• Extra 2 Tbsp cranberries, to garnish
• Extra ¼ cup pistachios, to garnish
Grease a 30 x 7cm loaf tin with cooking oil spray. Line base and sides with baking paper. Put chocolate and condensed milk in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in icing sugar, followed by cherries, cranberries and pistachios.
Spoon mixture into prepared tin and scatter with extra cranberries and pistachios. Put in refrigerator overnight. Remove from tin, cut into 24 slices and serve.