• 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 12 fish fingers
• Wholegrain tortillas, warmed
• Shredded cabbage
• Guacamole, sour cream, toasted coconut flakes, and lime wedges, to serve
• 1 cup frozen raspberries
• 11⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
• 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
• 2 Tbsp brown sugar
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1⁄2 tsp Tabasco (optional)
• 2 ripe tomatoes, nely diced
• 1 ripe mango, diced
• 1 red onion, finely diced
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
• 1⁄2 bunch coriander, leaves picked, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Juice of 2 limes
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
To make barbecue sauce, combine raspberries, sauce, vinegar, sugar, paprika and Tabasco (if using) in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens and berries break down. Strain through a fine sieve to remove seeds. Discard seeds. Set sauce aside.
To make salsa, put tomato, mango, onion, cucumber and coriander in a large bowl, tossing to combine. Mix garlic, lime juice and oil in a small bowl and season. Drizzle over the tomato mixture.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook fish fingers for 3 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Cut fish fingers diagonally in half. Arrange on tortillas with cabbage, guacamole, sour cream, coconut flakes and salsa. Serve with barbecue sauce, remaining salsa and lime wedges, all on the side.