To recreate this nifty hack at home, you only need a plate, a small bowl and a larger bowl.
- Place your small bowl upside down and into the larger bowl.
- Then, cover the small bowl with your mash all the way until it's about 1cm off the brim of the large bowl.
- Next, pop the plate on top and flip it over like you would with an upside-down pineapple cake.
- Remove the large bowl and small bowl. You will now have an edible mash bowl.
- Fill the edible mash bowl with your mince mixture and enjoy.
The hack created a lot of interest of the video sharing platform attracting 109.8k likes and over 700 comments.
“Now that’s something I’d have,” said one follower.
“Love love love this idea!!! something different, very creative,” added another.
Looking for cottage pie recipes to test out this hack? Here are some of our favourites.
You might also like: