Cooking might not be your specialty, but there are some recipes everyone should know.
In an article published on Good Food, over cooking eggs was listed as one of the common mistakes Australian cooks make.
Luckily, it’s an easy fix.
- 12 eggs
- 20g butter, chopped
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Crack eggs into a large bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Put butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When butter is melted, add egg mixture and cook until just lightly set on base of pan.
- Using a heatproof spatula, scrape egg mixture from 1 side of pan to other, forming large curds. Cook, folding egg in this way, for 1 minute or until almost cooked through (egg mixture should still be slightly wet).
- Fold in cream. Season, then serve immediately.