In an article published on Good Food, over cooking eggs was listed as one of the common mistakes Australian cooks make.
Luckily, it’s an easy fix.
- 12 eggs
- 20g butter, chopped
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Crack eggs into a large bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Put butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When butter is melted, add egg mixture and cook until just lightly set on base of pan.
- Using a heatproof spatula, scrape egg mixture from 1 side of pan to other, forming large curds. Cook, folding egg in this way, for 1 minute or until almost cooked through (egg mixture should still be slightly wet).
- Fold in cream. Season, then serve immediately.