1. How to Clean Your Grimy Bathroom Fan in Under 15 Minutes
The first place to start that you probably haven't touched in years (if ever) is your bathroom fan. This thing can become plagued with dust and other grime, and you can actually cross this one off your list in under 15 minutes. One Good Thing By Jillee shows how to actually remove your fan for a deep clean. If you're not up for that task, you can do a less invasive clean using canned air. After you've tackled that, prevent future grime build-up by applying wax to your fan just like you would a car. Buff it off, and you're set!
2. Bar Keepers Friend Cleaner & Polish is Your Bathtub's New BFF
3. DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanser to Prevent Future Build-Up in Just 15 Seconds
After cleaning up all that dirt and grime, prolong your hard work with a DIY cleanser. Keep this mixture of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle in your shower and tub. Immediately after you're done showering, take just 15 seconds to spray an ample amount all over your tub and shower. Get the full directions and check out more apple cider vinegar household hacks here.
4. Use Clear Nail Polish to Prevent Rust Stains on Your Tub
5. Unclog Your Drain in 3 Easy Steps
6. Keep Your Shower Clutter-Free
I don't know about you, but I get irrationally upset when I see those little pink rings start to build up under my shampoo bottle, especially when I just cleaned my shower a few days ago! One of the easiest ways to prolong the cleanliness of your shower or tub is to simply remove the clutter where the grime builds up. Hang your products from a curtain rod or use an over-the-door shoe organiser (pick a mesh organizer that allows water to drain from the pockets).
7. Use a Tiered Caddy to Prevent Build-Up On Your Countertops
8. Clean Your Toilet Without Even Touching It
We're not kidding. These scrub-free shortcuts will make quick work of rings, rust, and stains lurking in your toilet. And best of all, you don't have to get your hands dirty! Click here to see how to use vodka, denture tablets, and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to do the dirty work for you.
9. Keep Your Bathroom Smelling Wonderful With This Air Freshener Hack
This air freshener hack works with each tug of toilet paper. How? Simply wrap your toilet paper holder with a few dryer sheets and place the roll over the bunch. Each time someone tugs on the toilet paper roll, the scented sheets will activate a fresh scent. That's a pretty fresh idea, right?
This article originally appeared on www.bhg.com.