• 2 Tip Top® English Muffins
• 2 cooking apples, peeled cored and cut into chunks
• 1 Tbsp butter
• 2 Tbsp sugar
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon (use in step 1)
• 1 tsp cinnamon (use in step 3)
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 4 Tbsp softened butter
• 1/4 cup sliced almonds roasted
Combine the apple, butter, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and sugar in a small pan on medium heat; cook for 5 min or until the apple softens.
Preheat grill. Split muffins and place on baking tray.
Combine 1 tsp cinnamon and brown sugar and mix with butter. Spread mixture on each muffin half. Grill for about 2 minutes.
Serve topped with cinnamon apples and sliced almonds.