• 100g red glacé cherries, finely chopped
• 100g green glacé cherries, finely chopped
• 100g glacé apricots, finely chopped
• 100g glacé pineapple, finely chopped
• 100g roasted hazelnuts, finely chopped
• 1 cup roughly crushed Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
• 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 3 tsp Frangelico or brandy
• 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper. Combine cherry, apricot, pineapple, hazelnut, cereal, milk and liqueur in a large bowl.
Spoon 2 tsp of the mixture onto 1 prepared tray. Use fingers to lightly press into a small round. Repeat to make 35 rounds. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden. Cool completely on trays.
Put chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Stand for 5 minutes. Use a small palette knife to spread 1 tsp onto base of each biscuit. Use a fork to swirl chocolate. Set aside for 30 minutes or until chocolate sets. Serve.
Note: You can store these in the fridge, in an airtight container lined with baking paper, for up to three days.