• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Grease 4 individual 1-cup capacity casserole dishes with cooking oil spray and arrange on an oven tray.
• Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a frying pan. Add 1 thinly sliced brown onion, 2 diced small capsicums (1 red and 1 green) and 250g diced chorizo.
• Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes.
• Add 1 Tbsp MasterFoods Paprika Smoked and 2 tsp ground cumin.
• Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add 400g can diced tomatoes. Bring to the boil. Season with salt and pepper.
• Spoon into prepared dishes.
• Form a dent in centres. Break an egg into centre of each dish.
• Bake for 20 minutes or until eggwhites are just cooked. Top with coriander and serve with bread.