• 4 cups firmly packed chocolate cake crumbs
• ½ cup dark rum
• 1 Tbsp instant coffee powder
• 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
• ¼ cup boiling water
• 200g (¾ cup) sweetened condensed milk
• 150g packet chocolate sprinkles
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 400g dark chocolate, melted
Crumble cake into a large bowl, drizzle with rum and set aside for 10 minutes to absorb. Meanwhile, combine coffee, cocoa and water in a medium bowl then stir in condensed milk. Pour into cake crumbs and stir to combine.
Roll 1 Tbsp of mixture into a ball and transfer to a tray. Repeat with remaining mixture to create 48 balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
Put chocolate sprinkles and coconut in a large bowl and mix until combined. Dip balls in melted chocolate to lightly coat, then toss balls in sprinkles mixture. Return to tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate sets.