• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Grease a medium loaf tin with cooking oil spray, and line base and sides with baking paper.
• Put 150g softened butter and 1 firmly packed cup brown sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
• Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until well combined.
• Stir in 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 Tbsp MasterFoods Ground Ginger and 1 cup sour cream.
• Fold in 1½ cups self-raising flour, then ¹⁄³ cup dark chocolate bits. Spoon mixture into tin and bake for 1 hour or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
• Turn loaf out from tin and set aside to cool completely.
• Combine ¼ cup icing sugar mixture, 1 Tbsp cocoa powder and 2 tsp hot water in a small bowl.
• Drizzle over the cake and serve topped with chopped glacé ginger.