To make these trifles extra special, just scatter through silver cachous, drizzle over store-bought raspberry sauce or topping and finish with sparklers – what stunners!
• 1⁄4 cup leftover chocolate sauce
• 600g leftover
• Christmas cake or pudding, chopped
• 1 cup roughly crushed meringue
• 1⁄2 cup thickened cream, whipped
• Leftover berries, to serve
• Chocolate cream wafer sticks, to serve
Spoon chocolate sauce between four 3⁄4-cup capacity serving glasses. Swirl glasses to coat base and sides.
Arrange layers of cake, meringue and cream in glasses. Serve with berries and chocolate sticks.