• 1 bunch bok choy
• 1⁄4 cup Thai chilli jam stir-fry paste
• 1 Tbsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp soy sauce
• 2 Tbsp peanut oil
• 400g skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
• 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
• 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
• 115g tray baby corn, halved lengthways
• 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
• 1 Tbsp water
• 1⁄2 cup Thai basil leaves
• 1⁄3 cup roasted salted cashews
Separate bok choy leaves from stems. Trim, then roughly shred leaves. Slice stems thickly into 5cm lengths. Set both aside.
Combine chilli jam stir-fry paste, sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat wok over a high heat. Add 2 tsp peanut oil, swirling pan to coat. Stir-fry 1⁄3 chicken for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat for another 2 batches. If necessary, wipe wok with paper towel between batches, before adding oil.
Add remaining oil to wok over a high heat, swirling pan to coat. Add garlic, capsicum, corn and onion and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add water and stir-fry for a further minute. Add bok choy stems and chilli jam sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute or until stems are almost tender.
Return chicken to wok with bok choy leaves and stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in basil leaves and cashews, then serve.