• 500g Patak’s Tikka Masala sauce (from supermarkets)
• 400ml coconut cream
• 1 hot whole roast barbecue chicken
• 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
• 1 small cucumber, sliced into long wedges
• 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
• 1/3 cup coriander leaves
• 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
• Pappadums and naan bread, to serve
Pour tikka masala sauce and coconut cream into a medium saucepan and stir over a medium heat for 10 minutes or until hot.
Meanwhile, cut chicken into 8 pieces.
Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Drain.
Pour warm tikka masala into a serving dish or wok pan. Place hot chicken pieces in sauce and top with hot beans, cucumber, cashews, coriander and chilli. Another great side serving option is pappadums or homemade naan bread.