• 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
• ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, roughly chopped
• 1 bunch mint, leaves picked, roughly chopped
• 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
• 1 cup green olives, pitted, finely diced
• 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
• 2 tomatoes, deseeded, finely diced
• 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
• Rye bread, to serve
• Corn on the cob, to serve (optional)
Put cauliflower in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles small grains.
Heat ½ cup of the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a fine sieve over a large bowl to drain, then cool to room temperature. Season.
Combine parsley, mint, shallot, olive, walnut and tomato in a large bowl. Stir in cauliflower and season. Whisk vinegar and remaining oil in a small jug to combine. Drizzle over cauliflower mixture, tossing to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with rye bread and corn (if using).