Pause any plans you had for getting your summer body ready this winter because Cadbury has announced the release of five new chocolate blocks.
The different flavours are available over the coming weeks starting with Creamy Hazelnut Crunch and Crispy Mint Creme as permanent additions, and Coconut Rough Fruit & Nut being released on Thursday for a limited time only.
Other exclusive limited editions are also available, with Hedgehog available only from Woolworths starting from June, and Popcorn as a Coles-exclusive.
The release of the new flavours comes just "in time for couch-and-movie season."
Some users on social media have already reviewed some of the creations, with one on Twitter saying that the Creamy Hazelnut Crunch is "the best thing since cadbury marble (rip)."
What exactly are the flavours?
- Popcorn - a sweet, salty and crunchy combination with smooth and creamy milk chocolate, popcorn pieces and crunchy toasted corn kernels.
- Coconut Rough Fruit & Nut - a textural twist on an old Winter favourite, packed with toasted coconut, sultanas and hazelnut pieces.
- Hedgehog - a take on the classic Australian chocolate slice. A delicious combination of biscuit pieces, toasted coconut and almond pieces.
- Creamy Hazelnut Crunch - a creamy hazelnut creme with hazelnut piece.
- Crispy Mint Creme - milk chocolate with mint flavoured creme and bursts of crispy mint pearls .