• Cooking oil spray, for greasing
• 1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
• Plain flour, for dusting
• 1 eggwhite, whisked
• 3 rashers bacon, rind removed
• 5 button mushrooms, sliced
• 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
• 2 eggs
• 15g parmesan, finely grated
• 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
• Freshly ground black pepper, to season
• ¼ cup marinated feta
• Extra 3 eggs
• 250g punnet trussed cherry tomatoes
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• Sea-salt flakes, to season
• Baby rocket leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a pie tin with cooking oil spray, then line with baking paper.
Roll out pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface to form a 27cm square. Line prepared tin with dough and trim around edge of tin, leaving a 5mm overhang. Line dough with baking paper and add baking weights. Bake for 15 minutes. Discard paper and weights and bake for a further 10 minutes. Brush base and sides with eggwhite and bake for a final 4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cut bacon rashers into 3 pieces. Put on prepared tray with mushroom and asparagus. Roast for 15 minutes.
Put eggs, parmesan and chives in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Season with pepper.
Arrange bacon mixture in tart shell. Pour egg mixture over bacon mixture and top with feta.
Crack extra eggs, 1 at a time, into a cup, then pour over tart filling.
Loosely cover tart with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for a further 10 minutes. Cool in tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Meanwhile, put tomatoes on same prepared tray, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, then place tomato on tart and top with rocket to serve.