• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 8 thick slices leftover leg ham
• 4 eggs
• 4 leftover bread rolls, toasted
• 2 Tbsp aioli or whole egg mayonnaise
• 4 slices leftover cheese (we used Swiss)
• 1 Tbsp smokey barbecue sauce
• 1 avocado, halved, thinly sliced
Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Cook ham for 4 minutes on each side or until light golden. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside.
In same pan, heat remaining oil over a medium heat. Crack eggs into pan, 1 at a time, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until egg white is opaque and yolk is just starting to set.
Split rolls in half and spread base of each with a little of the aioli. Top each with a slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham, a drizzle of sauce, avocado, and an egg. Top with remaining bread pieces. Serve.