Insulated lunchboxes for back-to-school
Maxwell & Williams Kasey Rainbow Be Fierce insulated lunch bag
Created in collaboration with Brisbane artist Kasey Rainbow, this insulated lunch bag is guaranteed to serve looks. Available in various patterns and colours, treat the kids to this carry bag treat.
- Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 25cm
- Made from recycled PET
- 10kg maximum weight limit
Maxwell & Williams GetGo insulated lunch bag
$24.95 at Myer
For those who are all for the dig-in and dash lunch life then this straight-to-the-point lunchbox is the way to go. With all the compartments needed for a quick meal on the go, this lightweight and easy to clean box is sure to become a quick fave.
- Dimensions: 23 x 29 x 9cm
- Made from polyester
- External zipped compartment
- Available in four colourways
Cotton On Kids floral fields & blush pink lunch bag
$24.99 at THE ICONIC
This whimsical little number from Cotton On Kids is perfectly designed for active and growing bodies. Fitted with ample space for all of their lunchtime essentials, your little person will be on their merry way to a day of play in no time!
- Dimensions: 22 x 15.5 x 14cm
- Single carry strap
- Zip around closure
Crywolf Surf'n Mr Wolf insulated lunch bag
$31.99 (usually $39.99) at THE ICONIC
This quirky little lunch bag is a real standout - full of personality and space to store munch and crunch necessities.
- Dimensions: 23 x 25 x 12cm
- 100 per cent recycled polyester shell
- Velcro close interior
- Top handle for carrying
DC Comics Batman lunch bag
$59.61 at Amazon
We have found the ultimate cooling bag for all of the Batman fans to enjoy. This striking 3D design is fitted with all of the extras, from a mesh bottle holder, to carry handles and a shoulder strap for maximum convenience.
- Dimensions: 28.2 x 18.8 x 6.7cm
- Multiple zipped compartments
- Top and side handle
- Water bottle mesh holder
Office friendly insulated lunch box
Oi Oi midi insulated lunch bag
$79.95 at THE ICONIC
Gingham has made a real comeback in recent years, and it's pretty clear why - it doesn't get cuter than this. With enough room to store liquids upright, the sky is the limit come lunchtime.
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 14cm
- Adjustable cotton cross body strap
- RPET insulated lining
- Internal and external zipped compartments
Pelli bags big break jute insulated lunch bag
$54.95 at THE ICONIC
Crafted from entirely organic materials, the Pelli lunch bag is quickly becoming a coveted packed-lunch essential.
- Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 27cm
- 100 per cent natural jute exterior
- Aluminium and PE insulated interior
- Easy-close Velcro closure
- Wrist strap
Roxy womens bliss full lunch bag in marlin
$47.99 (usually $59.99) at THE ICONIC
Whether working from the office, or maybe taking the office to the beach, this terry towelling lunch bag is perfectly designed for transportation ease.
- Dimensions: 28 x 25 x 17cm
- Burn-out terry cotton (66 per cent) and polyester (34 per cent) blend
- External and internal zipped compartments
- Carry strap
The Good Brand insulated lunch bag
$39.95 at THE ICONIC
This insulated lunch bag from The Good Brand is ideal for the corporate fellas looking for something a little bit more discrete. Keeping food and drinks cold has never been so simple!
- Dimensions: 25 x 16 x 20cm
- 65 per cent recycled cotton
- Insulated interior
- Fit with clip for closure
Monbento: MB pochette L graphic bag
$36.95 at Hardtofind
Whether you or someone you know is a bento box devotee then carrying around this drawstring bento bag is a must. Perfectly sized to fit the box and a bottle of your choice, keep organised with this practical yet stylish delight.
- Dimensions: 31 x 12 x 28cm
- Cotton and polyester blend
- Drawstring fabric lunch bag
- Machine washable
Are insulated bags worth it?
Whether you are in for a long day of work or school, keeping your food and drink cooler for longer is always preferable. So, for those who don't have access to a fridge, then taking to the insulated lunchbox is well worth it.
You might also like: